On 16 March 2023 James Lea presented an APM real world webinar - Designing and Delivering with Data – transforming project delivery with data science.
James asked the question: how can we deliver our complex projects and programmes with certainty and confidence?
Project data science signposts the way. We live in a universe of data; like the James Web Space Telescope we are making new discoveries every day. But how can we best observe the project cosmos, and how can we make use of our discoveries to predict the future?
In this webinar James explored how project data science can improve our project success rates and delight our stakeholders.
The webinar covered:
- Our lens: how can we view the world of complex change and data, and what does it take to make a prediction?
- Recent developments in project data science.
- Key techniques that help us predict the future.
- The social, psychological and cultural aspects of project data science. including the ideas of comfort zones and incentive alignment.
- Deployment campaigns: ways in which we can observe, model and predict the future using project data science – “the physics of change”.
Delegates signed up via the APM.
The webinar slides are available here: webinar slides.